Please note the Feb. 24th session, and, of course, the other  18 Events in
February at  The Temple Emanu-El Streicker Center
Amalia W.

From: The Temple Emanu-El Streicker Center
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2021 10:02 AM
To: amalia...@att.net
Subject: 18 Events in February @ The Temple Emanu-El Streicker Center

FEBRUARY
2021@

THE
TEMPLE
EMANU-EL
STREICKER
CENTER

FEBRUARY 1

FEBRUARY 8

6:00 PM EST

This Is What Jewish Looks Like:
writer, feminist and activist Rebecca Walker

11:30 AM EST

Michael Solomonov
on Bringing Israel Home
in conversation with Lior Lev Sercarz

6:00 PM EST

This Is What Jewish Looks Like:
Photographer and filmmaker born into the Beta Israel community, Avishai Mekonen

REGISTER

REGISTER

REGISTER

FEBRUARY 9

FEBRUARY 9

FEBRUARY 10

11:30 AM EST

Women Inspiring Women:
Journalism legend
Nina Totenberg

6:30 PM EST

Your Honor:
Bryan Cranston with the
show’s cast and creators

6:30 PM EST

Ayaan Hirsi Ali: The sexual violence even the #METOO movement won’t discuss

REGISTER

REGISTER

REGISTER

FEBRUARY 11

FEBRUARY 15

FEBRUARY 16

6:30 PM EST

Mark Harris on Mike Nichols: A Life. King of comedy, stage and film

6:00 PM EST

This Is What Jewish Looks Like:
Senior Jewish Educator in the Chaplain’s Office at Yale University, Rabbi
Isaama Goldstein-Stoll

11:00 AM EST

Women on the Move:
Author Zibby Owens

REGISTER

REGISTER

REGISTER

FEBRUARY 16

FEBRUARY 17

FEBRUARY 18

7:00 PM EST

How to Avoid a Climate Disaster Book Launch
Bill Gates in conversation with Trevor Noah

11:30 AM EST

Women Inspiring Women:
Actress, comedian and bestselling author Tiffany Haddish

6:30 PM EST

Bestselling author
James Patterson on
Walk in My Combat Boots

REGISTER

REGISTER

REGISTER

FEBRUARY 22

FEBRUARY 23

FEBRUARY 23

6:00 PM EST

This Is What Jewish Looks Like:
Culinary historian and anthropologist Michael W. Twitty

11:00 AM EST

Women on the Move:
Author Jeanine Cummins

7:00 PM EST

Not your bubby’s latkes:
Jake Cohen on
Jew-ish: A Cookbook

REGISTER

REGISTER

REGISTER

FEBRUARY 24

FEBRUARY 25

FEBRUARY 25

11:00 AM EST

A journey across the Jewish past: Inside The Jewish Theological Seminary
Library’s Rare Book Collection

11:30 AM EST

Women Inspiring Women:
Actress, neuroscientist and author Mayim Bialik

7:00 PM EST

The Most Fun Program
Since 357 BCE:
The Masked Megillah
Emanu-El Edition

REGISTER

REGISTER

REGISTER

DONATE

We are happy to offer these webinars free of charge in these challenging times
and hope you enjoy them. Any contribution to support our efforts is appreciated.

Temple Emanu-El welcomes you! Join Our Temple

The Temple Emanu-El Streicker Center | One East Sixty-Fifth Street, New York,
NY 10065
Unsubscribe amalia...@att.net
Update Profile | About our service provider
Sent by i...@emanuelstreickernyc.org powered by

Try email marketing for free today!