<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://mosaicapress.com__;!!KGKeukY!lhIwzKMNYMyAeClBhgzmcqyn31hGlCbwxBPmpFLd4Gj6vtewVGkPYmO0bSbItk2DPbHJ-1sdFfPGTT4$

In a year where everything has been upside down, we yearn for a Purim to setus
straight again. At Mosaica Press, we aim to provide inspiration and depthto
reach new heights in ruchnius, while being able to appreciate that which
wealready have, much more.  Order your books TODAY to ensure you are ready
forPurim.

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://mosaicapress.com/product/purim-eternal/__;!!KGKeukY!lhIwzKMNYMyAeClBhgzmcqyn31hGlCbwxBPmpFLd4Gj6vtewVGkPYmO0bSbItk2DPbHJ-1sdwlO9Bwg$

Purim is not part of this present world; it is intended as an other-worldly

experience that is meant to give us a taste of what the future Messianic
timeswill be like. In this unique work, readers will better understand —
andexperience — the eternal joy of Purim.

Purchase Now

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://mosaicapress.com/product/purim-eternal/__;!!KGKeukY!lhIwzKMNYMyAeClBhgzmcqyn31hGlCbwxBPmpFLd4Gj6vtewVGkPYmO0bSbItk2DPbHJ-1sdwlO9Bwg$

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://amzn.to/39OXLuB__;!!KGKeukY!lhIwzKMNYMyAeClBhgzmcqyn31hGlCbwxBPmpFLd4Gj6vtewVGkPYmO0bSbItk2DPbHJ-1sdq005Zv0$

Purim: Removing The Mask

Rabbi Immanuel Bernstein

Behind the feasting and merriment of Purim lie some of the most meaningfulideas
of Judaism.

Drawing on a fascinating array of sources, Rabbi Immanuel Bernstein guides
thereader on an eye-opening journey toward a deeper appreciation of the
JewishPeople’s most colorful festival.

Buy Now

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://amzn.to/39OXLuB__;!!KGKeukY!lhIwzKMNYMyAeClBhgzmcqyn31hGlCbwxBPmpFLd4Gj6vtewVGkPYmO0bSbItk2DPbHJ-1sdq005Zv0$

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://mosaicapress.com/product/festival-of-torah/__;!!KGKeukY!lhIwzKMNYMyAeClBhgzmcqyn31hGlCbwxBPmpFLd4Gj6vtewVGkPYmO0bSbItk2DPbHJ-1sdLhjPfMM$

Festival of Torah

Rabbi Binyomin Wurzburger

When understood properly, the Jewish holidays are inspirational, joyous,
andprofound. This book contains nearly a thousand concise insights into all
theTorah and Rabbinic festivals, the Days of Awe, Three Weeks, and Tishah B’Av.
Atreasury of original ideas of the great commentators as well as
eclecticconcepts culled from lesser-known commentaries.

Buy Now

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://mosaicapress.com/product/festival-of-torah/__;!!KGKeukY!lhIwzKMNYMyAeClBhgzmcqyn31hGlCbwxBPmpFLd4Gj6vtewVGkPYmO0bSbItk2DPbHJ-1sdLhjPfMM$

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://amzn.to/36JaP2B__;!!KGKeukY!lhIwzKMNYMyAeClBhgzmcqyn31hGlCbwxBPmpFLd4Gj6vtewVGkPYmO0bSbItk2DPbHJ-1sdBaRPESg$

A Time to Conceal; A Time to Reveal

Rabbi Yehoshua Kurland

On Purim and Chanukah, our core values were threatened by enemies: theAmalekim,
champions of happenstance, and the Yevanim, who believed the Torahwas
replaceable. Yet Mordechai and Esther and the Chashmona’im showed how
ourrelationship with Hashem is not haphazard and our Torah irreplaceable.
Thisbook removes the façade of teva to uncover the Glory of Hashem.

Buy Now

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://amzn.to/36JaP2B__;!!KGKeukY!lhIwzKMNYMyAeClBhgzmcqyn31hGlCbwxBPmpFLd4Gj6vtewVGkPYmO0bSbItk2DPbHJ-1sdBaRPESg$

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://mosaicapress.com/product/the-kings-horse-a-purim-story/__;!!KGKeukY!lhIwzKMNYMyAeClBhgzmcqyn31hGlCbwxBPmpFLd4Gj6vtewVGkPYmO0bSbItk2DPbHJ-1sdKUfe2v8$

The King's Horse

Leah Sokol

I am the king’s horse. I live in the biggest stall in the Persian royalstables.
King Achashveirosh never comes to visit me. He is a busy man…Buttonight,
something strange is going on. Haman is in the courtyard, waking meup with his
racket. I don’t know what he’s up to, but something tells me I’mnot going to
like it…

Buy Now

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://mosaicapress.com/product/the-kings-horse-a-purim-story/__;!!KGKeukY!lhIwzKMNYMyAeClBhgzmcqyn31hGlCbwxBPmpFLd4Gj6vtewVGkPYmO0bSbItk2DPbHJ-1sdKUfe2v8$

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://mosaicapress.com/product/megillas-esther-with-rashis-commentary/__;!!KGKeukY!lhIwzKMNYMyAeClBhgzmcqyn31hGlCbwxBPmpFLd4Gj6vtewVGkPYmO0bSbItk2DPbHJ-1sdDMINWEs$

Megillas Esther with

Rashi's Commentary

Rabbi Yisrael Herczeg

This beautiful sefer includes the Hebrew Megillah with Rashi’s commentary(with
vowels). The author provides a clear, easy-to-read English translationof
Rashi’s commentary, as well as a deep, word-by-word,
concept-by-conceptelucidation that is perhaps the most comprehensive available
today. Understandthe Megillah the way Rashi did!

Buy Now

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://mosaicapress.com/product/megillas-esther-with-rashis-commentary/__;!!KGKeukY!lhIwzKMNYMyAeClBhgzmcqyn31hGlCbwxBPmpFLd4Gj6vtewVGkPYmO0bSbItk2DPbHJ-1sdDMINWEs$

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://mosaicapress.com/product/the-jewish-holiday-handbook/__;!!KGKeukY!lhIwzKMNYMyAeClBhgzmcqyn31hGlCbwxBPmpFLd4Gj6vtewVGkPYmO0bSbItk2DPbHJ-1sdjnjDe7Q$

The Jewish Holiday Handbook

Rabbi Doron Kornbluth

The Jewish holidays are more than a collection of individual days. They form
abeautiful and intricate system. In this handbook, readers get a quick idea
ofeach holiday’s main activities and themes, preparations and practices, and
ashort look at some of the holiday’s most interesting, thought-provoking,
andimportant ideas.

Buy Now

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://mosaicapress.com/product/the-jewish-holiday-handbook/__;!!KGKeukY!lhIwzKMNYMyAeClBhgzmcqyn31hGlCbwxBPmpFLd4Gj6vtewVGkPYmO0bSbItk2DPbHJ-1sdjnjDe7Q$

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://mosaicapress.com/product/how-to-make-pesach-in-five-days/__;!!KGKeukY!lhIwzKMNYMyAeClBhgzmcqyn31hGlCbwxBPmpFLd4Gj6vtewVGkPYmO0bSbItk2DPbHJ-1sdHidZGnM$

How to Make Pesach in 5 Days

removes the pressure and restores the joy of Pesach preparations — for real!

An easy-to-follow 5-day blueprint — along with sample menus, shopping lists,and
heirloom recipes — helps you move quickly and efficiently through thesteps of
removing chametz, kashering the kitchen, and shopping and cooking forthe
holiday. Plus, a stress-free plan for taking care of pre-holiday details,such
as preparing clothing, inviting guests, and planning meals shows you howto
smoothly pave the way for “the 5 Days.” With this guidebook in hand,everyone
from the novice to the balabusta will discover that “it can be done,and you can
do it!”

Buy Now

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://mosaicapress.com/product/how-to-make-pesach-in-five-days/__;!!KGKeukY!lhIwzKMNYMyAeClBhgzmcqyn31hGlCbwxBPmpFLd4Gj6vtewVGkPYmO0bSbItk2DPbHJ-1sdHidZGnM$

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://mosaicapress.com/bookshop/__;!!KGKeukY!lhIwzKMNYMyAeClBhgzmcqyn31hGlCbwxBPmpFLd4Gj6vtewVGkPYmO0bSbItk2DPbHJ-1sd-A6ULy8$

No longer want to receive these emails?

Unsubscribe

.

Mosaica Press 115 Norben Road Monsey, NY 10952

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.instagram.com/mosaicapress/__;!!KGKeukY!lhIwzKMNYMyAeClBhgzmcqyn31hGlCbwxBPmpFLd4Gj6vtewVGkPYmO0bSbItk2DPbHJ-1sdchFm1HU$

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.facebook.com/MosaicaPress/__;!!KGKeukY!lhIwzKMNYMyAeClBhgzmcqyn31hGlCbwxBPmpFLd4Gj6vtewVGkPYmO0bSbItk2DPbHJ-1sdi3cb6oo$

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.linkedin.com/company/mosaica-press/__;!!KGKeukY!lhIwzKMNYMyAeClBhgzmcqyn31hGlCbwxBPmpFLd4Gj6vtewVGkPYmO0bSbItk2DPbHJ-1sdTC2M_ho$

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.pinterest.com/mosaicapress/__;!!KGKeukY!lhIwzKMNYMyAeClBhgzmcqyn31hGlCbwxBPmpFLd4Gj6vtewVGkPYmO0bSbItk2DPbHJ-1sdu9gF8X8$