Hi safranim,
I have been itching to go somewhere and think that October may be long enough
away to be able to do so safely. I have always been interested in a trip to
Santa Fe, New Mexico and have been working with the Road Scholar travel
organization to create a trip for my book club from October 24 - 29.  The name
of the trip is "NEW MEXICO'S CONVERSOS AND CRYPTO-JEWS IN SANTA FE" and the
trip is guided by Rabbi Jordi Gendra-Molina. You don't have to be in my book
club to come--it is open to anyone. (I do have to specify that vegetarian food
will be available, but kosher meals are not offered. There is also insurance
you can get in case you sign up and then cancel.)

All the information is at this link:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://clt1244452.bmeurl.co/BF839A4__;!!KGKeukY!iNEhqZCYsDSnAcZgV7eKIhgRi5eulP-aIFAVpttgzjFGTqgjxYJpV-1rRvqE8UNWasD0KhrUeN3800E$

I would love to have some librarian friends join us, so take a look at the
information if you are interested!

Lisa Silverman
Co-Editor, Children’s and Teen Literature, AJL News and Reviews
Curator, Jewish Journal Streaming Guide