This is one thread that I can imagine will go on for a while! Joining the
chorus of congratulations to Rachel. We are all so lucky to know her!

Shabbat shalom,
Erika

On Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 8:21 AM Leah Moskovits via Hasafran <
hasafran@lists.osu.edu> wrote:

> [...]
> Bibliography files, and recently accepted the position as AJL’s
> representative on ALA’s Sophie Brody Award Committee. Overall, Rachel lends
> her hand and expertise whenever a volunteer is needed. She is an
> outstanding representative for AJL.
>
> Rachel will receive her award during the Annual Conference of the
> Association of Jewish Libraries, to be held virtually from June 27 to July
> 1, 2021.
>
> Members of the 2021 Fanny Goldstein Merit Award committee are Chair
> Zachary Baker, Aileen Grossberg, and Yossi Galron.
>
> The Association of Jewish Libraries, the leading authority on Judaic
> librarianship, promotes Jewish literacy through enhancement of libraries
> and library resources and through leadership for the profession and
> practitioners of Judaica librarianship. The Association fosters access to
> information, learning, teaching and research relating to Jews, Judaism, the
> Jewish experience, and Israel.
> ###
>
> __
> Messages and opinions expressed on Hasafran are those of the individual
> author
> and are not necessarily endorsed by the Association of Jewish Libraries
> (AJL)
>
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran*40lists.service.ohio-state.edu/maillist.html__;JQ!!KGKeukY!j3O3bw3CTQSij3x8BNa6mZ0eNxh3cGu8ce-neg_POWJYLRQyemTcF7aEqTsgJeLbpbQ84bSdvZLVDdo$
>
> <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran*40lists.service.ohio-state.edu/maillist.html__;JQ!!KGKeukY!it5WP4vfNgWkDZt8dOT_u9jqStqDcvLionACcRr8cSr4AHDAzNSQRsbAQF9xjGGpHvAnHKD_AeUAPTQ$>
> Earlier Listserver:
>
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran*40lists.acs.ohio-state.edu/maillist.html__;JQ!!KGKeukY!j3O3bw3CTQSij3x8BNa6mZ0eNxh3cGu8ce-neg_POWJYLRQyemTcF7aEqTsgJeLbpbQ84bSdr6tAGWw$
>
> <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran*40lists.acs.ohio-state.edu/maillist.html__;JQ!!KGKeukY!it5WP4vfNgWkDZt8dOT_u9jqStqDcvLionACcRr8cSr4AHDAzNSQRsbAQF9xjGGpHvAnHKD_d54AYSc$>
> AJL HomePage
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.JewishLibraries.org__;!!KGKeukY!j3O3bw3CTQSij3x8BNa6mZ0eNxh3cGu8ce-neg_POWJYLRQyemTcF7aEqTsgJeLbpbQ84bSdwLAXvXI$
>
> <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.JewishLibraries.org__;!!KGKeukY!it5WP4vfNgWkDZt8dOT_u9jqStqDcvLionACcRr8cSr4AHDAzNSQRsbAQF9xjGGpHvAnHKD_foQGdfk$>

> Messages and opinions expressed on Hasafran are those of the individual
> author
> and are not necessarily endorsed by the Association of Jewish Libraries
> (AJL)
>
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran*40lists.service.ohio-state.edu/maillist.html__;JQ!!KGKeukY!j3O3bw3CTQSij3x8BNa6mZ0eNxh3cGu8ce-neg_POWJYLRQyemTcF7aEqTsgJeLbpbQ84bSdvZLVDdo$

*Erika Dreifus* | Reader. Writer. Teacher. Resource Maven.
(w)
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.erikadreifus.com__;!!KGKeukY!j3O3bw3CTQSij3x8BNa6mZ0eNxh3cGu8ce-neg_POWJYLRQyemTcF7aEqTsgJeLbpbQ84bSdOIRuXlg$

(t)
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://twitter.com/erikadreifus__;!!KGKeukY!j3O3bw3CTQSij3x8BNa6mZ0eNxh3cGu8ce-neg_POWJYLRQyemTcF7aEqTsgJeLbpbQ84bSdELzqGQk$