Dear Colleagues at CRRA, CLA, and AJL,

The 2021 Atla
Annual<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.atla.com/event/atla-annual-2021/__;!!KGKeukY!mfPbaMu3-Iuhof6Y_U32YWZlpe_SsxImtXzyevL37OjGmmzcg2-FB_lZyhISEKa_vWXNgyLUzCtv5k8$
 > conference will be held online again this year, June 16-18.    In addition,
we have a number of interesting preconference
workshops<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.atla.com/blog/atla-annual-2021-online-pre-conferences/__;!!KGKeukY!mfPbaMu3-Iuhof6Y_U32YWZlpe_SsxImtXzyevL37OjGmmzcg2-FB_lZyhISEKa_vWXNgyLUx-8RZHk$
Noble<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://safiyaunoble.com/__;!!KGKeukY!mfPbaMu3-Iuhof6Y_U32YWZlpe_SsxImtXzyevL37OjGmmzcg2-FB_lZyhISEKa_vWXNgyLU4JjpAHI$
Hudson-Ward<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://libraries.mit.edu/news/alexia-hudson-ward-named/31124/__;!!KGKeukY!mfPbaMu3-Iuhof6Y_U32YWZlpe_SsxImtXzyevL37OjGmmzcg2-FB_lZyhISEKa_vWXNgyLUwxxcc08$
 >, Associate Director for Research and Learning at MIT and a frequent speaker
on OA issues.; and Dr. Elias
Ortega<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.meadville.edu/who-we-are/faculty-staff-and-trustees/faculty/biography/elias-ortega/__;!!KGKeukY!mfPbaMu3-Iuhof6Y_U32YWZlpe_SsxImtXzyevL37OjGmmzcg2-FB_lZyhISEKa_vWXNgyLUmYYzW3M$
 >, President and Professor of Religion, Ethics, and Leadership at Meadville
Lombard Theological School.  The full conference schedule is available at:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://atlaannual2021online.sched.com/__;!!KGKeukY!mfPbaMu3-Iuhof6Y_U32YWZlpe_SsxImtXzyevL37OjGmmzcg2-FB_lZyhISEKa_vWXNgyLUNF8qVz0$

Atla invites members of our partner organizations CRRA, CLA, and AJL to apply
for a conference grant to attend Atla Annual 2021
Online<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.atla.com/eventshome/atlannual/__;!!KGKeukY!mfPbaMu3-Iuhof6Y_U32YWZlpe_SsxImtXzyevL37OjGmmzcg2-FB_lZyhISEKa_vWXNgyLU-LIcl9k$
 >.   Grant recipients will receive a $75 USD coupon to use toward full
conference registration (this will cover the full registration cost for your
members).  To apply, your members should complete the application
form<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfGAp_O7htBNyUDFeEfePOlr9OxrHAYrgArLPquFKs_3vEG4A/viewform__;!!KGKeukY!mfPbaMu3-Iuhof6Y_U32YWZlpe_SsxImtXzyevL37OjGmmzcg2-FB_lZyhISEKa_vWXNgyLUS0V_GgY$
 >.   Atla staff review applications on a rolling basis and will contact grant
recipients with the coupon code and instructions to register.

Please feel free to promote this offer widely to your membership.  I'm looking
forward to hosting many of your members at this year's conference.

Thanks,
Brenda

[logo]
Brenda Bailey-Hainer, MLS, MM, CAE