Lin Oliver co-authors books with Henry Winkler, who is Jewish. I wonder
what his reaction to this is. I also wonder if the SCBWI Board was
consulted. I think some of the members are also Jewish.
Since many Jewish Kidlit Mavins signed a letter asking SCBWI to make a
statement about anti-semitism, this really does feel like a slap in the
face.

Martha Simpson
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.Martha-Seif-Simpson.com__;!!KGKeukY!nTU2f486wtuUZXCLP-sqPLy-OpbuJvlPp8k6-AO-Vr4GC5OzHPsYttipeKQVXbV70-g$

@MarthaSimpMLS