Dear Safranim,
I hope you are all well and had a good July 4th holiday. It's that time
again when our team is putting together another  issue of AJL News &
Reviews.Kindly send me your chapter chatter by August 5, and if you would
like to pitch an article, please email me as soon as possible as Aug. 5 is
the submission deadline-ish.

If you are a member of AJL, you know that the new issue is mailed to you
early in September. If you are not, you might want to consider joining
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://jewishlibraries.org/join-us/__;!!KGKeukY!ik-hexzBJMz4adE0_RuUGE_jKkNv5IyAwR12iiZlHc3Z5BXHU3t2YaJ4mBUGmx-2uE8$
 > to get that exclusive benefit...all
issues are members only for a full year.

As an aside, another member benefit is a virtual continuing ed program I'm
running through my workplace on November 10....registration is free to AJL
members, to all members of the NY State 9 regional library resources
councils (LILRC, METRO, etc), to students/unemployed and $10 for others.
Kugel and Frijoles: Latino Jews in the United States
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.lilrc.org/event-4359805__;!!KGKeukY!ik-hexzBJMz4adE0_RuUGE_jKkNv5IyAwR12iiZlHc3Z5BXHU3t2YaJ4mBUGV-oeHJ0$

[Please feel free to share with any librarians/educators, scholars, etc who
might be interested]

Thanks in advance for chapter chatter and article pitches!
Sally

--
Sally Stieglitz
*AJL News and Reviews*, Editor-in-Chief