Arlene
Heyya there.
One of our rabbis came into the library to ask about books/material that describe baby naming customs, prayers, practices of the Jews ... Argentina in particular.
As far as I know there is no book specifically about this particular topic (but you never know). However! You might want to contact some argentinians who have had the opportunity to name their kids. I have several names of such persons and their emails that may be able to help. Just let me know if that would serve to your purpose.
We are also trying to get a Spanish siddur
OK. That depends on which branch of judaism you have in mind. Here in La Javurá we have a very extensive collection of sidurim in spanish that were/are produced by various synagogues for their in-house use; material that you won't find on Amazon.

Give me more specifics, whys and wherefores and let's see if we can't narrow this down.

Hugz
Alba Toscano
Sinagoga La Javurá
Valencia (España)