From: H-Net Notifications <drupalad...@mail.h-net.org>
Date: Tue, Aug 10, 2021 at 1:28 AM
Subject: H-Judaic daily digest: 1 new items have been posted
To: mc3...@columbia.edu <mc3...@columbia.edu>

Greetings Michelle Chesner,

New items have been posted in H-Judaic.
Table of Contents

   1. CfP: The Eighteenth World Congress of Jewish Studies
   <#m_8764167235350923244_m_5601716494141972459_8040937>

[image: H-Net] Please help us keep H-Net free and accessible. $25 from each
of our subscribers would fund H-Net for two years. Click here
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://networks.h-net.org/support-h-net__;!!KGKeukY!jR0wq5XgM7I49l2FcUy2fCwqr3mzXZPO3borQstSZ3N9loPIESRB_BYGGoU58WYaKR8$
 > to make a tax-deductible
donation online.
------------------------------
1. CfP: The Eighteenth World Congress of Jewish Studies
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://networks.h-net.org/user/login?destination=node*8040937__;Lw!!KGKeukY!jR0wq5XgM7I49l2FcUy2fCwqr3mzXZPO3borQstSZ3N9loPIESRB_BYGGoU54axmfpI$

by World Congress

The Eighteenth World Congress of Jewish Studies will take place at The
Hebrew University of Jerusalem on August 8–12, 2022. Scholars from all
fields of Jewish Studies are invited to take part in the Congress.

The six broad divisions of the World Congress are:

   - The Bible and Its World
   - History of the Jewish People
   - Rabbinic Literature, Jewish Law and Jewish Thought
   - Languages, Literatures, and the Arts
   - Jewish Studies and Social Sciences
   - Research Projects and Technology

Scholars may submit a proposal for a lecture or for a complete thematic
session. *Proposals for complete sessions are strongly encouraged*.
Detailed submission instructions may be found on the WUJS website.

*Proposals must be submitted via the website by December 1, 2021. *

Decisions of the academic committees will be emailed by February 2022.

Research Centers and Institutes are invited to support or sponsor sessions
relevant to their fields of interest. For more information please visit
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.jewish-studies.org__;!!KGKeukY!jR0wq5XgM7I49l2FcUy2fCwqr3mzXZPO3borQstSZ3N9loPIESRB_BYGGoU5fVwWjzo$
 .

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Participation in the Congress is contingent upon payment of WUJS membership
dues for 2022 as well as Congress participation fees.

WUJS membership fees and Congress participation fees must be paid upon
confirmation that a proposal has been accepted.
*Participants who have not paid both membership and participation fees by
the payment deadline of March 15, 2022 will not be included in the Congress
program.*  We thank you for your understanding.

   - Read more or reply

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://networks.h-net.org/user/login?destination=node*8040937__;Lw!!KGKeukY!jR0wq5XgM7I49l2FcUy2fCwqr3mzXZPO3borQstSZ3N9loPIESRB_BYGGoU54axmfpI$

Back to top <#m_8764167235350923244_m_5601716494141972459_topdigest>

[image: H-Net] Please help us keep H-Net free and accessible. $25 from each
of our subscribers would fund H-Net for two years. Click here
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://networks.h-net.org/support-h-net__;!!KGKeukY!jR0wq5XgM7I49l2FcUy2fCwqr3mzXZPO3borQstSZ3N9loPIESRB_BYGGoU58WYaKR8$
 > to make a tax-deductible
donation online.

Contact the Help Desk: h...@mail.h-net.org.
Manage notification settings by visiting *My Profile > Notifications* on
the Commons
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://networks.h-net.org/__;!!KGKeukY!jR0wq5XgM7I49l2FcUy2fCwqr3mzXZPO3borQstSZ3N9loPIESRB_BYGGoU5ZdZHNEI$
 >.
[image: H-Net on Twitter]