wow---I knew Sol steinmetz very well -( we lived in Pelham
Parkway--Shoshanna--your parents are Steven and Leba--they know us well--He
was an amazing man of great Jewish knowledge and a lexicographer par
excellence. I have his book "the little refugees" which contains a copy of
the letter which informed him of winning the prize for the "holy ones" and
another story called"You could be a Padre Yourself". It mentions that they
printed the stories in "the Masmid" YU undergraduate yearbook in 1952.Hope
this is helpful. How is your grandma Tziporrah? Send our best to your
parents.
With warm regards,
Beth and David Braunstein