I have 4 free Library Science Books for the cost of postage.

So you want to be a Librarian by Lauren Pressley 2008.

Academic Librarianship by Camila Alire and G. Edward Evans 2010.

Reference and Information Services an Introduction third edition by
Kay Cassell and Uma Hiremath 2013.

The New Academic Librarian Essays on Changing Roles and
Responsibilities edited by Rebecca Peacock and Jill  Wurm 2013.

They are free to the first person who responds.  All I ask is
reimbursement of postage and the envelope to ship the books in.

Michelle Sandler MLS
Westminster, California
Volunteer Librarian
Beth David
Westminster California
Librarian, President, Vice President of Programming
Orange County California Jewish Genealogy Society
Newly Created Position as Head of Libraries
International Association of Jewish Genealogy Societies