Hi David and Jackie,

I, too, liked this book a lot-- and wrote a review about it for AJL Reviews.

Rachel

________________________________
From: Jacqueline Benefraim <j.benefr...@gmail.com>
Sent: 20 August 2021 06:27
To: david.hirsch1 <david.hirs...@gmail.com>
Cc: Hasafran <hasaf...@lists.acs.ohio-state.edu>
Subject: Re: [ha-Safran] Book recommendation

Hi David,

I just finished reading Concealed for my Sisterhood Book Club and found it a
great read on many levels.
I learned about a community I barely knew about, a daughter of immigrants
trying to cope with living in two worlds and gleaned interesting insights into
mental illness which I hadn't thought about before.

Thank you for sharing this recommendation,

Jackie

On Thu, Aug 19, 2021 at 10:27 PM david.hirsch1 via Hasafran