Dear members of the Association of Jewish Libraries,

I and my colleagues in the Department of Area Studies and Humanities Research
Support of Yale University Library would like to introduce you to Konstanze
Kunst, our new Joseph and Ceil Mazer Librarian for Judaic Studies. Konstanze
began serving in her new position on August 16, 2021 and I would like to take
this opportunity to invite you to be in touch with Konstanze through her e-mail
address: konstanze.ku...@yale.edu<mailto:konstanze.ku...@yale.edu>.

Konstanze comes to Yale University Library, having served as the Manuscripts
Cataloger for the Roth Collection in Special Collections at Leeds University
Library. She holds two MAs, one in History from the University of Pennsylvania
where she was also PhD candidate in Jewish History, and a second MA in Jewish
Studies and History from the Frie Universitat Berlin. Please join me in
welcoming Konstanze to her new position at Yale University Library.

I would like to thank all of you too, for your suggestions and your assistance
during our search. I very much appreciated your thoughts, ideas, and your
helpful suggestions that were key in bringing Konstanze Kunst to our university.

All my best and welcome again to Konstanze,

Richard Richie
Head, Area Studies Group
Department of Area Studies and Humanities Research Support
Yale University Library
130 Wall Street
New Haven, CT 06520-8240
Email: rich.ric...@yale.edu<mailto:rich.ric...@yale.edu>