Dear AJL members,

To celebrate American Archives Month in October
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www2.archivists.org/initiatives/american-archives-month-the-power-of-collaboration__;!!KGKeukY!jWbBT2cmTIPvcwtdTiPRdzXh1ucBjsaFcwQj66sWnNigoJvQYwIKVsT6NU2Q1cQ6aaU$
 >,
we are planning a "pecha kucha" event on Thursday, October 28, 12:30 pm EST
and are calling all our members who hold, curate, or process archival
collections to sign up! You can present on any aspect of archival work
(processing, preservation, digitization, public outreach, etc.) *Small
synagogue archives, historical societies, and lesser known collections are
particularly welcome and encouraged to apply. *You will have max. 4 minutes
and 8 slides to present your materials and work.

Here is how you can participate:

   - Submit your proposal by Monday, October 18. Email us at amaliasl[at]
   gmail.com or joy.kingsolver[at]gmail.com
   - Send us your name, involvement with the collection, and a short
   description and/or a link.
   - We will select 10 presenters, and you will be notified by October 21.

Looking forward to receiving your proposals!

Joy Kingsolver & Amalia S. Levi