From: atlantis <atlantis-boun...@atlanow.com> On Behalf Of Boyer, Jessica J.
via atlantis
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2021 5:17 AM
To: atlan...@atlanow.com
Cc: Boyer, Jessica J. <bo...@msmary.edu>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [atlantis] Atla Annual 2022 Call for Proposals

*NOTE: This email originated outside HUC.EDU *
Atla Annual 2022 will be in Baltimore, Maryland, June 15 - 18, and online. The
Conference Committee hopes that you will join us and consider submitting a
proposal to enrich the experience of all attendees.
We welcome proposals from presenters that plan to join us in Baltimore and from
those who plan to participate online from wherever they are located.

We welcome proposals from religious studies and theological librarians who are
active with other associations and organizations in the profession, to share
ideas, learn from others, and create connections. We all benefit from
colleagues from every aspect of their careers, whether they are well
established, in graduate school or new to the profession.

The timeline for proposal submission is as follows:

  *   October 2021 - Call for proposals issued
  *   November/December 2021 - Training webinars for proposal writing and the
submission process
  *   January 9, 2022 - Deadline for conference proposal submissions
  *   Late January/Early February 2022 - Conference Committee meets to review
and select proposals
  *   Mid- to Late February 2022 - Notification to proposal submitters

To submit your proposal(s) for Atla Annual 2022 click on this
link.<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://my.atla.com/proposals__;!!KGKeukY!mm1sajoIEUkD4pLjNTi8iDcP-YbJJq4MTfUDjhNAWj3hyVZdKNbkPcVl_TjQOd585A9A3yAOcpKYhz0$

If you have additional questions or comments regarding our call for proposals,
please contact either one of us. Thanks for your consideration and we look
forward to reading your submission(s).

Jessica Boyer

Member & 2022 Local Host Committee Chair

Atla Annual Conference Committee

bo...@msmary.edu<mailto:bo...@msmary.edu>

Vance Thomas

vmtho...@cbts.edu<mailto:vmtho...@cbts.edu>