From: Stahl, Sheryl via Hasafran
Sent: Thursday, December 2, 2021 2:56 PM
To: Hasafran
Subject: [ha-Safran] good and welfare

Hi all,

I wanted to let you know that as Jan. 14, 2022, I will no longer be at Hebrew
Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion. I’ve decided it is time for a
change for me and I’m trying to figure out my next adventure. After working for
the library for pretty much all of my adult life, it is hard to leave. I have
an amazing group of friends and colleagues at the college.

I’m planning on staying active in AJL so you’ll keep hearing from me. I don’t
yet know the plan for replacing me.

All the best,

Sheryl Stahl (she, her)
Library Director, Frances-Henry Library
Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion

3077 University Avenue
Los Angeles CA 90007
213-765-2127
sst...@huc.edu