Dear AJL Members and Friends,

AJL is proud to announce its affiliation with Classrooms Without Borders (CWB),
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://classroomswithoutborders.org__;!!KGKeukY!nv61KrXqpKNLhBgUDOKIUzercLlCukwetnmagH18qSf_hXXWSXWRD2uTgR2yTPOmdSZIPLLqJqBY1XA$

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://classroomswithoutborders.org/__;!!KGKeukY!nv61KrXqpKNLhBgUDOKIUzercLlCukwetnmagH18qSf_hXXWSXWRD2uTgR2yTPOmdSZIPLLqyuTHpDw$
 >. CWB is a premier provider of experiential, professional development, and
continuing education for educators, students, and learners in Israel and
Holocaust education throughout Western Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio,
Kentucky, and Florida. CWB offers unique travel, online, and in-person learning
experiences enriched with rigorous content, scholarly readings, internationally
renowned speakers, exhibits, arts, and direct applications to classroom
instruction.

CWB provides weekly free events—from book talks and movies to multi-week
lessons on Israel, the Holocaust, and civil rights. They specialize in guided
travel seminars in Europe, which are followed by in-classroom instruction
assistance, including lesson plans and visiting educators, for all participants
throughout their careers.

AJL is excited to share information with our members about CWB content and
hopes individual members are able to participate in CWB travel seminars and
make their institutions aware of the weekly CWB events. CWB will also be
highlighting AJL programs to their members and have included several of AJL’s
bibliography lists on their educator resource page, expanding AJL’s reach among
educators. Information about CWB programs of particular interest to AJL members
will be shared on Hasafran and AJL Invite; visit CWB’s website
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://classroomswithoutborders.org/__;!!KGKeukY!nv61KrXqpKNLhBgUDOKIUzercLlCukwetnmagH18qSf_hXXWSXWRD2uTgR2yTPOmdSZIPLLqyuTHpDw$
 > for information about all their programming.

Sean Boyle
SSCPL President
Member, CWB Board of Advisors

Gail Shirazi