The Association of Jewish Libraries expresses deep concern for and solidarity
with the people of Ukraine. We are devastated over the loss of life and
destruction of property and wish to offer support in any way we can to assist
in this very difficult situation. There are many important Judaica collections
in Ukraine, including in the state libraries, archives large and small,
museums, and university collections in the hard-hit cities of Kharkov and Kyiv,
as well as throughout the country. We are hoping and praying for the safety and
care of the custodians of these collections, many of whom are friends and
colleagues, and for their families and the broader Ukrainian nation. Please
know that we stand with you in these trying times.