After feedback from some parents, I long ago separated out our Holocaust
picture books and put them on a high shelf. If parents want their kids to have
access to them, that must be their decision.
For the JA (Junior Advanced, age 7-11), I do have age appropriate Holocaust
titles available, but after having been burned once (a parent got very angry
with me), I make sure parents give permission first. I don't put restrictions
on the older kids with YA books.
Rachel HausLibrary DirectorCongregation of Moses Fisher LibraryKalamazoo MI

    On Wednesday, March 23, 2022, 05:22:54 PM EDT, Katalin Baltimore via