As we approach Genocide Awareness Month, the Holocaust Memorial and
Tolerance Center of Nassau County would like to share a flyer/poster about
our Louis Posner Memorial Library for students and adults interested in
conducting research about the Holocaust and other genocides.

You can download an 8.5 x 11 flyer about our library at this link:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.hmtcli.org/s/Posner-Library-Small-Poster-85-11-in.pdf__;!!KGKeukY!i11rAtSPselLg54hptcr8ocypxg-NmCzf4Rcg5SRE-0Bfme9VqLIsXY-ttH9QvR8JcnyOO8XUCP-GoE$

If you would like a larger version mailed to your library, please contact
HMTC’s museum and programming director, Thorin Tritter, at
ttrit...@hmtcli.org.

Please share with any librarians you know!

*Mr. Thorin R. Tritter, Ph.D.*

*Museum and Programming Director*

*Holocaust Memorial and Tolerance Center of Nassau County*

*(516)571-8040 Ext. 105*