Dear AJL Colleagues,

We hope that you are excited about AJL's 2022 Conference in Philadelphia.  We
wish to remind you that AJL members are eligible to apply for conference
support to assist them with the expense of attending. To encourage
participation, the deadline to apply for conference support has been extended
to Thursday, April 7, 2022.

Additional information and the online application form are found at
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://jewishlibraries.org/conference-support/__;!!KGKeukY!kQoteWE1byUq1RwprzYJ2roSTxp9JzQUjN_y4C4Dx3XhGqCWEx1oPbYxeVZ30u3o5IOT84dhVE7Pgf4$
 , and general information about the conference and registration are found at
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://jewishlibraries.org/2022-conference/__;!!KGKeukY!kQoteWE1byUq1RwprzYJ2roSTxp9JzQUjN_y4C4Dx3XhGqCWEx1oPbYxeVZ30u3o5IOT84dht_IQLsI$
 .

Eligible applicants only need to submit the application form once to be
considered for Judy R. Cohn Conference Support, EBSCO funding (for students and
first-time attendees), and/or support for European members.

Thank you to those who have already submitted their applications. If you have
any questions, please contact Lenore Bell at bell1...@msn.com or Gail Shirazi
at gailshir...@gmail.com.

We look forward to seeing you in Philly!