Yes, I'm so glad that this was brought to our attention. The entire
recording is indeed worth absorbing; both Kelvin Watson and AJL's own
Rebecca Levitan were spectacularly eloquent.

On Tue, Apr 5, 2022 at 2:51 AM Rose Shoshanah Seidman via Hasafran <
hasafran@lists.osu.edu> wrote:

> Thanks Kathy for bringing this to our attention. Rebecca spoke
> beautifully. Kol ha-kavod! Shoshanah From: Hasafran <
> hasafran-boun...@lists.osu.edu> on behalf of AJL PR via Hasafran <
> hasafran@lists.osu.edu> ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍
> ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
> This Message Is From an External Sender
> This message came from outside your organization.
> Report Suspicious
>
> <https://us-phishalarm-ewt.proofpoint.com/EWT/v1/KGKeukY!vwQf0katD6YAxRdx_y7k985V9f3tJQ7AE9VILyUC719mQmgfbGV6HVTXXGmnkQSXMJaiJXUB5wn0vlo1v6akUG_1CuyhL4buV_LAkw8V4ka2omRwUPQaKgoW0ABdxbMYU4oCJT4seqxETqG65NDZPNDLp70$>
>
> ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
> Thanks Kathy for bringing this to our attention.  Rebecca spoke
> beautifully.  Kol ha-kavod!
>
> Shoshanah

*Erika Dreifus* | Reader. Writer. Teacher. Resource Maven.
(w)
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.erikadreifus.com__;!!KGKeukY!lSli09SwhMDvy5-1AJfOGkvQABB6yLrd-WOTVdi_V_aJ6d-V6Qk-8F-HGA9vdiGu4-o0D6gN7bYZhQw$

(t)
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://twitter.com/erikadreifus__;!!KGKeukY!lSli09SwhMDvy5-1AJfOGkvQABB6yLrd-WOTVdi_V_aJ6d-V6Qk-8F-HGA9vdiGu4-o0D6gNcPyPKpk$