Hello,

I am the associate director of Congregation Beth Elohim's Early
Childhood Center, in Brooklyn, NY and we are looking for a part-time
librarian to work with children ages 2-5.  Would I be able to post the job
listing here?  The job description is below:

*Park Slope preschool is looking for a fun and engaging Librarian.*
Congregation
Beth Elohim Early Childhood Center is committed to providing a
developmentally appropriate environment for children ages two through five
years old.  We hope to foster a love of learning in each of our students by
creating daily educational experiences that encourage curiosity, problem
solving, and social interactions.

Our preschool librarian provides a rich and immersive literacy enrichment
period for the preschool classes as well as sharing books about Jewish
holidays, traditions and culture. Our librarian will work in collaboration
with our classroom teachers to enhance and enrich curriculum projects. They
will help maintain and replenish the preschool school book collection.

This is a part time position with some scheduling flexibility.

To apply, please contact ECC Associate Director, Katie Browning at
kbrown...@cbebk.org

Thank you, and please let me know how best to advertise this position.

Sincerely,

Katie Browning

--
Katie Browning
Early Childhood Center Associate Director