From: Hasafran [mailto:hasafran-bounces+rkamin=nssbethel....@lists.osu.edu] On
Behalf Of Jane Rothstein via Hasafran
Sent: Thursday, June 9, 2022 10:28 AM
To: hasafran@lists.osu.edu
Subject: [ha-Safran] synagogue archivists at AJL

Hello Safranim, I would love to meet up at the AJL conference with others who
manage their synagogue archives, whether as solely an archivist or in addition
to managing the synagogue library. I don't know how many of us there are, and
Hello Safranim,

I would love to meet up at the AJL conference with others who manage their
synagogue archives, whether as solely an archivist or in addition to managing
the synagogue library.  I don't know how many of us there are, and it would be
great to talk with others about how your archives function within your
congregation, your projects, and what kinds of collaboration you do with other
synagogue staff.

Please get in touch; I would love to meet you!  And if you're not going, I'd
love to be in touch with you, as well.

Thank you!
Jane

Jane Rothstein, MA, MSLIS