Dear safranim,

I am cataloging a Hagadah that lacks a date but I believe is a match for Yaari
2552. I do not have a copy of Yaari on hand so I would greatly appreciate if
someone could snap a picture of no. 2552 and send it to me.

The pagination of the item in hand ends at verso leaf 32 (page 61). If you have
a copy of Yaari 252 in your library, I would be much appreciative if you could
send me pictures of the title page and last page.

Thank you in advance for any help that you can provide.

Sincerely, Heidi Lerner

Heidi G. Lerner

Metadata Librarian for Hebraica and Judaica Emerita, Stanford University
Libraries