Dear Mr. Galron;

As per our conversation:
I recently self-published a limited edition book in the field of Judaica.
Brandeis University Press advised me to to turn to Randall Press, and ( with my
input) they did, a stunning job.(The Metropolitan Museum of Art requested a
copy from me)

Title:
Czenstochower Yizkerbukh, by Chonon Kiel, An Illuminated Manuscript,Edited
Translated with an Introduction by Mark W. Kiel
Czestochowa was a major center of pre-Holocaust Jewish life in Poland.During
the fall holiday season, September-October, 1942, more then 40,000 Jews, 95
percent of the population, were murdered

I am interested in having my book distributed to libraries, universities, and
book shops that have Holocaust Studies and Judaica departmentsin the U.S.
Canada, Israel, Germany and England. The price of the book can be determined by
you.
I would greatly appreciate whatever help, to what ever extent, you could afford
me.

Your name was given to me by Ina Cohen, librarian at the Jewish Theological
Seminary, in New York.
My telephone number is 201- 294- 9788, or house phone, 845-504-5554. Best to
reach me by email: r...@aol.com.I would be happy to send you a sample copy
Thank youDr. Mark W. Kiel
Mark W. Kiel
22 N. Debaun Ave suite 303