I am forwarding this request for research help by a retired ASU
professor/author. Please respond to her directly.
Best regards,
Uri

From: Marian Barchilon
Sent: Thursday, August 4, 2022 10:28 AM
To: pb...@hillsdale.edu<mailto:pb...@hillsdale.edu>
<pb...@hillsdale.edu<mailto:pb...@hillsdale.edu>>
Cc: tbu...@hillsdale.edu<mailto:tbu...@hillsdale.edu>
<tbu...@hillsdale.edu<mailto:tbu...@hillsdale.edu>>;
lchu...@hillsdale.edu<mailto:lchu...@hillsdale.edu>
<lchu...@hillsdale.edu<mailto:lchu...@hillsdale.edu>>
Subject: Biblical Scholars Needed for Book

Dear Librarians:

As a Professor at Arizona State University I produced over 60 publications. Now
I am writing a book that will be reviewed for publication by Christian Faith
Publishing. My reason for writing is that I need to collaborate with biblical
scholars that can help me write scriptural references for each chapter. I would
appreciate your willingness to work with me.

My book focuses on critical thinking, problem solving, listening, verbal and
visual literacy, developing new ideas and inventions, and achieving goals. I
focus on character principles such as hard work. excellence, moral and ethical
values,  and temperament.

I tell a true story in each chapter that illustrates a major idea.  For
example: aim for quality and excellence in what you create and deliver for
others.

This is a key component of the text because the idea is to let the reader know
scripture  provides ways for them to succeed in these and other areas.

Please let me know if you can agree to work with me on this endeavor.  Of
course you will receive credit for your contribution to the text.

Many thanks and best wishes. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely yours,

Marian G. Barchilon
Fellow, Society for Technical Communication
Associate Professor (Ret.)
Arizona State University
School of Letters and Sciences
Interdisciplinary Humanities and Communication
marian.barchi...@asu.edu<mailto:marian.barchi...@asu.edu>