Friends,
It is strange that a book by an Israeli author has yet to be translated into
Hebrew when it was translated to several languages.
It took several years till Ayelet Tsabari’s stories were translated.
Thanks for the info. Any additional info will be appreciated. I’ll get the
Ha’Arez article later today.
Amalia W.

Sent from my iPad