Hello,

I work for a medium sized public library system in  Ontario, Canada. We are
looking for a supplier of Hebrew language materials. Mainly popular fiction for
adults and children but also DVD's and CD's. We would appreciate any
recommendations either online or bricks and mortar, in the US or in Israel.

Thank you in advance for any advice you can give us.

Zena Tenenbaum

Adult Services Librarian
Dufferin Clark Library
1441 Clark Ave West
Thornhill, Ont
L4J 7R4
905-653-7323 x4243

[cid:image001.png@01D8F37E.A08C0770]

This e-mail, including any attachment(s), may be confidential and is intended
solely for the attention and information of the named addressee(s). If you are
not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please
notify me immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete the original
transmission from your computer, including any attachment(s). Any unauthorized
distribution, disclosure or copying of this message and attachment(s) by anyone
other than the recipient is strictly prohibited.
http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html
Earlier Listserver:
http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html