Lizlol  (short i sound, long o sound) means to gobble
      לזלול
gobble, gorge, chow down   Don't know if that will work for you, but here
is a great Hebrew and many other languages resource.    context.reverso.net

Add it to your computer and  cell phone and you can highlight text and it
will translate.  Better than Google translate but it still translates
Modi'in, Israel as the City of Intelligence.

Evi Reznick
books2g...@gmail.com
Modi'in, Israel