Dear Safranim,

Please join me in welcoming Judy Ehrenstein to *AJL News and Reviews* where
she will soon be stepping into the role of co-editor for Children's/Teen
books, with Rebecca Levitan. We are really pleased to have Judy on our team
as she brings much experience and expertise in children's literature.
As you may know, currently Ellen Drucker-Albert has been doing double duty
in this role and also working as the Assistant Editor in Chief. Thank you
Ellen for doing so much at once!  The changeover will take place for the
work on the March/April issue and we have started meeting to discuss
workflows, etc.

The upcoming issue (December/January) is in the works right now. I hope to
have an issue to share with you next month and thanks to everyone who
contributed!

Warmly,
Sally

--