Dear Jerry Anne,
Congratulations on your retirement. Thank you so much for your warmth and
encouragment and for inviting me to join the cataloging committee. AND thank
you for contributing so much cataloging. You will be very much missed.
I much happiness as you embark on the next journey in your life.

All my best

    On Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at 11:39:12 PM EST, Kunst, Konstanze via