Michelle, Would you mind, when the list is complete, to add it to the AJL Bibliography bank ? Amalia W. (the founder of the “bank”) From: Michelle Sandler via Hasafran Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2023 12: 12 AM To: HasafranSubject: [ha-Safran]

Michelle,

Would you mind, when the list is complete, to add it to the AJL Bibliography bank ?

Amalia W. (the founder of the “bank”)

From: Michelle Sandler via Hasafran
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2023 12:12 AM
To: Hasafran
Subject: [ha-Safran] Jewish Genealogy Reference Books

Dear Judaica Librarians:

I am the Library Liaison for the International Association of Jewish

Genealogy Societies or IAJGS for short.  I am going to create a

comprehensive list of reference books in Jewish Genealogy and add it

to the Library section of the IAJGS website.  Do you know of any good

lists to start with?  I can add on from there.  I am not including

how-to books or Yizkor Books.  Yizkor books are already in a database

on JewishGen.  This is a long term project so no need to rush.

Michelle Sandler MLS

Librarian Temple Beth David (Reform)

Librarian Orange County California Jewish Genealogy Society

Library Liaison IAJGS

Jewish Genealogist for 39 years

http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html

Earlier Listserver: