We hope that you are excited about AJL's Digital Conference 2023: A World of
Possibilities. Registration is now open!
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://jewishlibraries.org/2023-digital-conference/__;!!KGKeukY!0gsF3_keMzboQQzZdwnOkp7WBkM0Alr5j5-wHvqZGjgjBl5byzIujLgSkAoHsnOdGeSMBny4KZ_RWSKLQvRHIkASCS6Rowdj$
 > Conference support is available to current members of AJL and students; full
details are available on the Conference Support
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://jewishlibraries.org/conference-support/__;!!KGKeukY!0gsF3_keMzboQQzZdwnOkp7WBkM0Alr5j5-wHvqZGjgjBl5byzIujLgSkAoHsnOdGeSMBny4KZ_RWSKLQvRHIkASCeBDRT4h$
 > page.

Registration
Registration is now open on the
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://jewishlibraries.org/2023-digital-conference/__;!!KGKeukY!0gsF3_keMzboQQzZdwnOkp7WBkM0Alr5j5-wHvqZGjgjBl5byzIujLgSkAoHsnOdGeSMBny4KZ_RWSKLQvRHIkASCS6Rowdj$
 >2023 Digital Conference
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://jewishlibraries.org/2023-digital-conference/__;!!KGKeukY!0gsF3_keMzboQQzZdwnOkp7WBkM0Alr5j5-wHvqZGjgjBl5byzIujLgSkAoHsnOdGeSMBny4KZ_RWSKLQvRHIkASCS6Rowdj$
 > page. The cost of attending the conference is $180 for AJL members, $40 for
students (includes AJL membership through 9/30/2024), and $90 for retirees. The
cost for non–AJL members is $290. Registration includes all conference
sessions, handouts, and access to the session recordings for up to a year.

Please be sure to read the full instructions before registering. Member pricing
will be applied before payment. If you are unable to pay with a credit card,
contact AJL Conference Registrar Marcie Eskin to make other arrangements.

Conference Support
Judy R. Cohn Conference Support
Named for a long-time AJL member and Southern California Chapter president
(2006–2012), the Judy R. Cohn Conference Support Fund assists AJL members with
the expense of attending AJL’s annual conferences. Support is based on
financial need, weighted toward applicants with involvement in AJL.

Support for European Members
Dedicated funds are available to support conference attendance by European
Judaica librarians. Applicants are expected to participate actively in the
conference (e.g., presenting, moderating) and will be asked to report on their
conference activities. Applicants seeking support should indicate their
eligibility on the application form
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.gle/xK7eoGwB9eZsbDku5__;!!KGKeukY!0gsF3_keMzboQQzZdwnOkp7WBkM0Alr5j5-wHvqZGjgjBl5byzIujLgSkAoHsnOdGeSMBny4KZ_RWSKLQvRHIkASCbI7XI6c$
 >. Current membership and registration are required.

Eligible applicants only need to submit the application form
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSehri4eSfZCbeP4g7wYTJhx6URiG8texKk7Eiek6v5lg2QqqA/viewform__;!!KGKeukY!0gsF3_keMzboQQzZdwnOkp7WBkM0Alr5j5-wHvqZGjgjBl5byzIujLgSkAoHsnOdGeSMBny4KZ_RWSKLQvRHIkASCeEZO3Q8$
 > once to be considered for Judy R. Cohn Conference Support and/or support for
European members.

Please note the following dates:
*  Applications must be submitted by Thursday, April 20, 2023.
*  Applicants will be notified about funding by Monday, May 22, 2023.
*  Acceptance and conference registration are required by Thursday, June 1,
2023.

AJL Student Scholarship/Subvention Award
AJL will be providing an academic scholarship in combination with conference
subvention to a promising student with a history of participating in Judaic
studies or libraries, accepted into or attending an accredited graduate school
of library and information science.

Student awardees will receive full conference registration. As such, conference
attendance is a component of this award.

The award is merit-based rather than needs-based. The award includes a service
component at the conference to benefit the Association of Jewish Libraries to
be determined by the awardee and committee. For example, the awardee could
volunteer during the conference or write up their experience for the AJL
newsletter.

Information on eligibility and application procedures may be found on the
Student Scholarship Award
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://jewishlibraries.org/student-scholarship-award/__;!!KGKeukY!0gsF3_keMzboQQzZdwnOkp7WBkM0Alr5j5-wHvqZGjgjBl5byzIujLgSkAoHsnOdGeSMBny4KZ_RWSKLQvRHIkASCWjYq7Pl$
 > page.
* Applications must be submitted by Thursday, April 20, 2023.
* Applicants will be notified about funding by Monday, May 22, 2023.

http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html
Earlier Listserver:
http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html