From: Hasafran <hasafran-boun...@lists.osu.edu> On Behalf Of ELEANOR TANDOWSKY
via Hasafran
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2023 12:31 AM
To: hasaf...@lists.service.ohio-state.edu
Subject: [ha-Safran] Rosh-Hodesh (Holiday material-Books

Good Evening! I'm searching for any children's books or stories on the
Rosh-hodesh holiday. A member of my congregation is talking to a children's
group in a local public library, and our temple library does not have a book or
collection of
Good Evening!
  I'm searching for any  children's books or stories on the Rosh-hodesh
holiday.  A member of my congregation is talking to a children's group in a
local public library, and our temple library does not have a book or collection
of stories to fill her request.  I'd be grateful to hear from you.

Eleanor Tandowsky, Librarian & AJL member
etandow...@att.net<mailto:etandow...@att.net>
(925)846-9121
http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html
Earlier Listserver: