Dear Safranim, I’m pleased to share the latest catalog from Shufra Judaica, featuring a diverse collection of materials from the Jewish communities of India, the short lived community of Tiajian, China and beyond. The present catalog includes
Dear Safranim,

I’m pleased to share the latest catalog from Shufra Judaica, featuring a diverse collection of materials from the Jewish communities of India, the short lived community of Tiajian, China and beyond.

The present catalog includes volumes from Bombay, Calcutta and Poona printed between 1480-1935, some with few institutional holdings.

The communal documents from Tiajian are of particular importance for their scarcity, with many unrecorded on OCLC, and no complete collection held by any institutional library.

As always, please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Discounts for large orders are available

Best,
--

David R. Selis,

Leon Charney Doctoral Fellow:

Bernard Revel Graduate School of Jewish Studies,

Center for Israel Studies, Yeshiva University

Assistant Curator, The Samaritans: A Biblical People

http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html
Earlier Listserver:
http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html