From:  Livia Thompson, executive director of JBI

In this difficult time, we are all seeking ways to support our community. JBI
will continue to connect individuals who are blind, have visual impairment, or
are print disabled with the beautiful traditions of our faith and with the
people and land of Israel.

If you know anyone who is unable to read standard print who is interested in
accessing materials about Israel, JBI has history titles, biographies, and
more. We also wanted to share with you that, in collaboration with the Jewish
Book Council, JBI is recording Israeli writers’ first-hand accounts, as shared
with and published by JBC, to increase the accessibility of these accounts for
people who are blind or who have low vision, and to enhance our understanding
of what people are experiencing in real time.  They can be accessed at
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://jbilibrary.org/jbi-jbc__;!!KGKeukY!1hbPeB2Wf2OZka-jwU6DcGtM7Z9AxTe1qGLi33jve11SUBc5KM6Gvrcf2lWUlUNiCD8q0EP4ab-BqD2LegtbMaEaR7FZLAsPteGK140$

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://cts.vresp.com/c/?JBIInternational*2e9e50a5d8*d04bff2482*188ddb3013__;Ly8v!!KGKeukY!1hbPeB2Wf2OZka-jwU6DcGtM7Z9AxTe1qGLi33jve11SUBc5KM6Gvrcf2lWUlUNiCD8q0EP4ab-BqD2LegtbMaEaR7FZLAsPoScC9rU$
 >, and we will continue to add additional recordings to as they become
available.

Of course, if you know of anyone in need of JBI’s help, perhaps to access
specialized materials or for liturgical texts, I hope that you will reach out
to us (800-433-1531 or libr...@jbilibrary.org<mailto:libr...@jbilibrary.org>).

Please let us know if you have any questions or have any special requests for
your patrons.

Livia

http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html
Earlier Listserver: