A little while ago, someone asked about children's books that are pro-Israel
To counter all the anti-Israel propaganda.
I don't recall if this book was mentioned:
Z is for Zionism: Introduce your child to the true, inspiring story of Israel
and the Jewish people
by Ze'ev
Zion<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.amazon.com/Zeev-Zion/e/B0842BGP4B/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1__;!!KGKeukY!xkYDM-ugoXT2p0UG05tMn1uXSF1x4Wh5SWoW06qjc2PVHWLMlj7KibFbYc9T2_M1W05_hc7R_p1roYY2gYpUlm4N90GA0g$

"Take your child (6+) on the soul-stirring journey of the Jewish people through
history up to the Zionist dream becoming a reality. Introduce your child to the
Jewish people's return to the promised land, and the important role Israel
plays in securing a Jewish future. Among other things, this book is a response
to the popular children's book P is for Palestine, which promotes violence
against Israel. Gone are the days when our children can grow up innocent. They
are now inundated with anti-American/anti-Israel propaganda online, at school
and in the media. This book is a small measure to push back against the
misinformation children may be exposed to. For some, Zionism has become a bad
word that can't be uttered in public. This is nonsense. We need to teach our
children to be proud Zionists. Age appropriate lessons included in this book: -
Introduction to Judaism - History of Israel - Israel as a force for good in the
world - Importance of Israel for Jewish self defense - Discussion of
anti-semitism - Palestinian Arab rejection of Israel About the author, Ze'ev
Zion: I work professionally countering the enemies of Israel and the Jewish
people. In the past I worked for influential Jewish and pro-Israel
organizations. Unfortunately, too many fellow Jews, who mean well, don't
believe in proudly defending our identity and homeland. As a result, young Jews
are growing up and embracing values antithetical to Judaism. I was compelled to
write this book in order to provide a way for our children to understand the
facts about Israel, in an age appropriate manner, before they are exposed to
the many anti-semitic lies that pervade our society online, at school and in
the media. Passages from the book: Thousands of years ago, the ruler of the
universe, God, made a covenant with Abraham, the very first Jew. A covenant is
like an agreement. God promised to give the land of Israel to the Jewish
people. Later on, God gave his commandments, which are like rules, to the Jews
in the Torah. It is these three things-God, Torah and Israel-that form the
foundation of Judaism... ...Some didn't like that the Jews introduced God and
moral demands into the world. Others told lies about Jews and blamed them for
problems they didn't create. While others didn't like that the Jews were
different than them. This poor treatment of Jews is called anti-semitism...
...For thousands of years, the land of Israel was conquered and ruled by many
different groups, including the Romans, Muslims, Greeks and Turks. But none of
them had the same historical, legal or God-given right to the land as the
Jews... ...After the Holocaust Jews swore that they would Never Again allow
something like that to happen. It became even more clear why Zionism was so
important. The Jewish people needed to return to Israel, not only because it
belonged to them, but also so they could join together with one another and
defend themselves... ...Israel tried to make peace over and over again with the
Palestinian Arabs. Israel offered to share the land with them and even agreed
to give up part of Israel to create a Palestinian state. But the Palestinian
Arabs were not interested... ...Israel does an excellent job defending itself.
Israel has one of the most powerful militaries in the world. Israel is strong,
smart, confident, successful and gives Jews all around the world pride...
...Israel is a free country that treats all of its citizens fairly, even the
ones that aren't Jewish. Israel is the only country in the Middle East that
truly lets its citizens choose who leads them. This is called democracy...
...When there are serious problems around the world, like hurricanes or
earthquakes, Israel sends over experts to help. When there was a devastating
earthquake in Haiti, Israel was one of the first countries to send crews to
treat the injured and clean up the destruction... ...Israel and the United
States have a special relationship..."
Amazon.com: Z is for Zionism: Introduce your child to the true, inspiring story
of Israel and the Jewish people eBook : Zion, Ze'ev: Kindle
Store<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.amazon.com/Zionism-Introduce-inspiring-history-Israel-ebook/dp/B084214J5B__;!!KGKeukY!xkYDM-ugoXT2p0UG05tMn1uXSF1x4Wh5SWoW06qjc2PVHWLMlj7KibFbYc9T2_M1W05_hc7R_p1roYY2gYpUlm4sC9PY0Q$

http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html
Earlier Listserver:
http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html