Check out the latest episode of Nice Jewish Books!

We start in a familiar place, in contemporary Chicago, where Jennifer, a museum
curator, is asked to go to Belarus to create a living installation of Jewish
life there before the Holocaust. She invites a distant cousin to participate,
and she brings with her an old Yiddish literary magazine to use as a prop in
the installment. In each chapter we move backward in time. As the settings
become less familiar to us, we see the cousin relationships getting closer and
see that there is a poem in the journal that is directed at three brothers in
the family. The triplets had been separated at a young age. To find out why,
and what the poem has to do with it, we must travel back further in time. Join
me on this journey of Our Little Histories by Janice Weizman.

Sheryl Stahl

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://jewishlibraries.org/nicejewishbooks/__;!!KGKeukY!zqOBVm0trApKK4sSPCKtABsh3af4WgeEnUULNMuZUaYpSA0lb22fvds0yIjISaaMui4YdZsrL0kCluY2MTeixOf-qmo$

Nice Jewish Books – Association of Jewish
Libraries<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://jewishlibraries.org/nicejewishbooks/__;!!KGKeukY!zqOBVm0trApKK4sSPCKtABsh3af4WgeEnUULNMuZUaYpSA0lb22fvds0yIjISaaMui4YdZsrL0kCluY2MTeixOf-qmo$

The Leading Authority on Judaic Librarianship
jewishlibraries.org

http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html
Earlier Listserver:
http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html