First, I hope that if any of you have family and friends in Israel, they are
safe.

I'd like to share that the student discussion guide to the graphic novel A
VISIT TO MOSCOW, with received a 2023 Eisner nomination, has just been made
available by Creators Assemble!, a nonprofit focused on bringing graphic novels
into educational spaces. The student guide is available online at the new
"Educator Tools” page on the Creators Assemble! website:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.creatorsassemble.org/educator-tools__;!!KGKeukY!2nQd-M2guttGE_JOstLi6n8tC-4KydAoJvOxakf2Fweu02O8YiFEP7PsNlO5D7C753CjrVZJzfrLWyk0WrzH$

I am also happy to send anyone the PDF directly. Send me an email at
olswan...@mac.com.

I hope you will find the student guide a useful addition to the resources your
library may share with schools in the community and would be happy to provide
further information.

I also wanted to let everyone know that the illustrator Yevgenia Nayberg and I
are happy to visit with any library or classroom by Zoom for free. Please
contract me for a flyer.

Thanks to all.

Anna Olswanger

Anna Olswanger | Founder & Literary Agent | Olswanger Literary LLC
16-60 Chandler Drive | Fair Lawn, NJ | 07410-2715
t: 201-791-4699 | w:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.olswanger.com__;!!KGKeukY!2nQd-M2guttGE_JOstLi6n8tC-4KydAoJvOxakf2Fweu02O8YiFEP7PsNlO5D7C753CjrVZJzfrLW0YQwbRf$

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.olswanger.com/__;!!KGKeukY!2nQd-M2guttGE_JOstLi6n8tC-4KydAoJvOxakf2Fweu02O8YiFEP7PsNlO5D7C753CjrVZJzfrLW1PrQMgB$
 > | twitter: @AnnaOlswanger | instagram: @AnnaOlswanger