This grant opportunity came to me from a  list for school librarians.  If
you work in a school and you are a member of AASL then perhaps this is a
good opportunity?

DS

On Wed, May 8, 2024 at 8:31 AM Harry Coffill <
0000197762c6cb83-dmarc-requ...@listserv.syr.edu> wrote:

> [...]
>
> The American Association of School Librarians,
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.aasl.org__;!!KGKeukY!0PC0MIQbDesUZkERJXasYMIteZLHiQo8c3obfr66kYC8mR4SrJUH-823J5ktkScHDHU-o97rKwsIYoYBxMo9-CTUZDN_AnNL8Q$
>  , a division of
> the American Library Association (ALA), empowers leaders to transform
> teaching and learning.
>
> The Weitzman National Museum of American Jewish History is the only museum
> in the nation dedicated exclusively to exploring and interpreting the
> American Jewish experience. Standing as a joyful bulwark against
> antisemitism, bigotry, and hate, The Weitzman presents educational programs
> and experiences that preserve, explore, and celebrate the history of Jews
> in America, inspiring in people of all backgrounds a greater appreciation
> for the diversity of the American Jewish experience and the freedoms to
> which Americans aspire.
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.theweitzman.org__;!!KGKeukY!0PC0MIQbDesUZkERJXasYMIteZLHiQo8c3obfr66kYC8mR4SrJUH-823J5ktkScHDHU-o97rKwsIYoYBxMo9-CTUZDPOIdYXoA$
>

> Jewish American Heritage Month (JAHM) is a national month of recognition of
> the more than 365-year history of Jewish contributions to American culture,
> celebrated each May per Presidential Proclamation. JAHM serves as an
> antidote to antisemitism by lifting up the indelible contributions American
> Jews have made, and continue to make, to our nation's history, culture, and
> society. JewishAmericanHeritage.org
>
> Allison Cline
> Deputy Executive Dir II
> American Association of School Librarians
> acl...@ala.org
>

> [image: Book an appointment on Google]
> <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://calendar.app.google/QmNhVowvGK7nf2L57__;!!KGKeukY!0PC0MIQbDesUZkERJXasYMIteZLHiQo8c3obfr66kYC8mR4SrJUH-823J5ktkScHDHU-o97rKwsIYoYBxMo9-CTUZDN3FS-Abg$
>  >

>   You can prevent most e-mail filters from deleting LM_NET postings
>   by adding lm_...@listserv.syr.edu to your e-mail address book.
> To change your LM_NET status,  send a message to:
> lists...@listserv.syr.edu  (not to lm_...@listserv.syr.edu)
> In the body of the message write the command that is appropriate to your
> request:
> 1) SIGNOFF LM_NET          (this will remove you from the list)
> 2) SET LM_NET NOMAIL    (this will suspend mail delivery, but will not
> remove you from the list)
> 3) SET LM_NET MAIL         (this will resume mail delivery)
> 4) SET LM_NET DIGEST     (this will group individual posts into several
> daily messages)
>
>  * To contact an LM_NET Moderator:  lm_net-requ...@listserv.syr.edu
>  * LM_NET Help & Information:
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.lm-net.info/__;!!KGKeukY!0PC0MIQbDesUZkERJXasYMIteZLHiQo8c3obfr66kYC8mR4SrJUH-823J5ktkScHDHU-o97rKwsIYoYBxMo9-CTUZDPY-ryg8g$
>
>  * LM_NET Archive: to search the archives, create a password

Daniel D. Stuhlman
Chicago, IL
dstuhlman at  gmail.com

Blog: Kol Safran
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://sfl-ind.methone.opalsinfo.net/bin/home__;!!KGKeukY!0PC0MIQbDesUZkERJXasYMIteZLHiQo8c3obfr66kYC8mR4SrJUH-823J5ktkScHDHU-o97rKwsIYoYBxMo9-CTUZDMB_J7q3Q$

Stuhlman Library catalog:
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://sfl-ind.methone.opalsinfo.net/bin/home__;!!KGKeukY!0PC0MIQbDesUZkERJXasYMIteZLHiQo8c3obfr66kYC8mR4SrJUH-823J5ktkScHDHU-o97rKwsIYoYBxMo9-CTUZDMB_J7q3Q$

YouTube Channel
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.youtube.com/@dstuhlman/videos__;!!KGKeukY!0PC0MIQbDesUZkERJXasYMIteZLHiQo8c3obfr66kYC8mR4SrJUH-823J5ktkScHDHU-o97rKwsIYoYBxMo9-CTUZDO3qxdBpw$

LinkedIn
profile..https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-d-stuhlman-b49a187/__;!!KGKeukY!0PC0MIQbDesUZkERJXasYMIteZLHiQo8c3obfr66kYC8mR4SrJUH-823J5ktkScHDHU-o97rKwsIYoYBxMo9-CTUZDOaXSoLTA$

http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html
Earlier Listserver:
http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html