elsewhere for specialized Judaica. Publishers may be able to work with you
Aileen GrossbergLampert Library Congregation Shomrei Emunah Montclair NJ

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Wednesday, May 29, 2024, 5:54 AM, Daniel Stuhlman via Hasafran
<hasafran@lists.osu.edu> wrote:

There is no one vendor that can supply all of your library's needs. For
American commercial publishers Baker and Taylor may work.  For Jewish
publishers a local bookseller may give you better service. For older books you
may need to buy from a used book dealer.

I hope that helps.

DS

Daniel D. Stuhlman
ddstuhlman at earthlink.net
Chicago, IL

Blog:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://kol-safran.blogspot.com/__;!!KGKeukY!0i6f9AmEmi_OjJwXAWJ9jnuaRDAJYJdAb-tRNbvAcUrM7iq7B7Fn1JzUNAL312ZZ1sZpH1KT3A05nGMa2XCFeYwFeRc$

-----Original Message-----
From: Roslyn Vanderbilt <roslynvanderb...@gmail.com>
Sent: May 28, 2024 6:15 PM
To: <Hasafran@lists.osu.edu>
Subject: [ha-Safran] Buying books

We have recently revitalized our synagogue library moving everything onto an
online catalog (using Opals).
Now we are looking for recommendations for purchasing new books. Years ago we
used Baker and Taylor but am looking for other possibilities. Are religious
organizations given discounts?
Appreciate all suggestions.

Many thanks

Roslyn Vanderbilt
The Jewish Center of Princeton

https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran*40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html__;JQ!!KGKeukY!0i6f9AmEmi_OjJwXAWJ9jnuaRDAJYJdAb-tRNbvAcUrM7iq7B7Fn1JzUNAL312ZZ1sZpH1KT3A05nGMa2XCFojUZpQ4$

Earlier Listserver:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran*40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html__;JQ!!KGKeukY!0i6f9AmEmi_OjJwXAWJ9jnuaRDAJYJdAb-tRNbvAcUrM7iq7B7Fn1JzUNAL312ZZ1sZpH1KT3A05nGMa2XCFojUZpQ4$

AJL HomePage
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.JewishLibraries.org__;!!KGKeukY!0i6f9AmEmi_OjJwXAWJ9jnuaRDAJYJdAb-tRNbvAcUrM7iq7B7Fn1JzUNAL312ZZ1sZpH1KT3A05nGMa2XCFI8eyzww$

https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran*40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html__;JQ!!KGKeukY!20zYA4V3c6qwdJhIzz_Njzvjde5WGsHHxDWHMihNE1Tqaq89dl7Kwems6oQV62qfbsRZFSXCuHWwj32t$

Earlier Listserver: