From: Hasafran <hasafran-bounces+hlee1=yu....@lists.osu.edu> On Behalf Of
Maxine Wolfson via Hasafran
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2024 3:11 PM
To: Hasafran <hasafran@lists.osu.edu>
Subject: [EXT] - [ha-Safran] Seeking Hebrew-English Maimonides

**External Email**
One of my patrons is looking for a book that has English and Hebrew side by
side to study of Maimonides Mishneh Torah.   I found one or two on-line sources
that were eminently readable, but they would prefer hard copy.   Thank you
Maxine Wolfson
One of my patrons is looking for a book that has English and Hebrew side by
side to study of Maimonides Mishneh Torah.  I found one or two on-line sources
that were eminently readable, but they would prefer hard copy.
Thank you
Maxine Wolfson  -  Rosen Library

http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html
Earlier Listserver: