Ann,

Thank you for everything that you did for the New England chapter over the
years, for keeping the group together, running our yearly meetings, and for
running our conference in Cambridge. It's been great working with you over the
years. I hope you enjoy the next stage of your working life. Looking forward to
run into you at some concerts.

Shabbat shalom,

Harvey

[1585833722787]

Harvey Sukenic
Library Director

617.559.8757 telephone
617.559.8751 fax

617.559.8750 library main desk

hsuke...@hebrewcollege.edu<mailto:hsuke...@hebrewcollege.edu>
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.hebrewcollege.edu__;!!KGKeukY!3BIz9tvOaJ-uOTdRrJVNCaaOBDVU8QRr5OAF9sXW9HFckqZIf3jamRJQjONE4oMeqGg4LfmFa--QGqtUF9qyoaQ4il5KdQ$

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.hebrewcollege.edu/__;!!KGKeukY!3BIz9tvOaJ-uOTdRrJVNCaaOBDVU8QRr5OAF9sXW9HFckqZIf3jamRJQjONE4oMeqGg4LfmFa--QGqtUF9qyoaQMV4Op9g$

Rae & Joseph Gann Library

Hebrew College
1860 Washington Street
Newton, MA 02466

Reimagining Jewish Learning and Leadership for an Interconnected World

Follow Hebrew College on
Facebook<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://facebook.com/hebrewcollege__;!!KGKeukY!3BIz9tvOaJ-uOTdRrJVNCaaOBDVU8QRr5OAF9sXW9HFckqZIf3jamRJQjONE4oMeqGg4LfmFa--QGqtUF9qyoaQ6ONm5IQ$
Instagram<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://instagram.com/hebrewcollege__;!!KGKeukY!3BIz9tvOaJ-uOTdRrJVNCaaOBDVU8QRr5OAF9sXW9HFckqZIf3jamRJQjONE4oMeqGg4LfmFa--QGqtUF9qyoaTkYtkAog$
YouTube<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUhjv2S4TW_7rm3ha-tlinQ__;!!KGKeukY!3BIz9tvOaJ-uOTdRrJVNCaaOBDVU8QRr5OAF9sXW9HFckqZIf3jamRJQjONE4oMeqGg4LfmFa--QGqtUF9qyoaTdSFC7_w$