Dear all:

I just wanted to follow up on my April 26, call for RAS Division meeting agenda
items. The AJL conference is fast approaching, and we look forward to
connecting in person with everyone in San Diego. At the RAS Division meeting,
we'll have brief reports from the Committee chairpersons, but please send us
any agenda items you may have at your earliest convenience. Any projects,
proposals, or initiatives you'd like to discuss?

Regards,
Aaron

Preliminary Agenda for the Research Libraries, Archives, and Special Libraries
(RAS) Division Meeting, AJL Conference, San Diego, CA

  1.  Reports from Committee Chairpersons
RAS Awards Committee (Eitan Kensky)
RAS Cataloging Committee (Daniel Scheide)
Judaica Librarianship (Rachel Leket-Mor)
RAS Programming (Konstanze Kunst)
Education (Haim Gottschalk)
AJL/AJS Liaison (Rachel Greenblatt)
Judaica and Hebraica Librarianship Certification Program (Michelle Margolis)
International Relations (Katalin Rac)
Ha-Safran: Anything from Yossi Galron?? (ha-Safran??)

  1.  Outreach and bringing young librarians to AJL (Gail Shirazi)
  2.  Open forum/Good and welfare.

http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html
Earlier Listserver:
http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html