I think deep reverse example doesn't break music-signal barrier.
For music structure you can make function

reverseMusic :: Music a -> Music a

And if you are going to reverse signals you are going to write function for
signals

reverseSignal :: Signal -> Signal

and then if 'Music' is 'Functor'

reverseDeep :: Music Signal -> Music Signal
reverseDeep = fmap reverseSignal . reverseMusic

Anton