Hi,
I am trying to understand harmony. I'd appreciate it very much if I could get
some resources to understanding it. Preferably that does not require me to know
music notation (other than Haskell that is).

I also have some Euterpea questions -

1. Is this the right code to get the pedal effect in Piano?
    phrase [(Art Pedal)] note
It does not seem to work.

2. How can I do the note stretching effect - as in when I press a particular
fret of a guitar and then drag it to increase the pitch?

3.  Keeping time seems like a struggle to me .... I was wondering if I am doing
the composition right .. it very clear that this composition does not keep up
with the rhythm but it's difficult to go back and edit and then listen to the
whole thing to see if the rhythm is correct. I'd appreciate some advice.
https://github.com/ckkashyap/LearningPrograms/blob/master/Haskell/haskore/talash.hs
 - here I was trying to reproduce http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQncvPWen0o

Regards,
Kashyap