Dear list I'd like to announce the new version of
csound-expression library [1]. It's haskell software synth.

So what's new?

 * Support for SondFonts (sf2). Sound fonts let the user play sampled
    instruments [2]. There are hundreds of free soundfonts available over
    the web. With soundfont support it becomes very easy to turn
    your haskell enabled computer to synthesizer.

* Support for reading/writing with channels. With channels we can
   interface our running csound program with programs written in
   other languages.

* Reading preloaded wav files from RAM. It's best option
  for the real-time performance. Though reading from disk is
  fast enough for most cases.

* Fixes a couple of internal bugs

* The signature for reverb functions is redefined. From now on
  the smallRoom2. largeHall2, magicCave2 take in the pair of signals.
  So that user don't have to uncurry these functions.

[1] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/csound-expression

[2]
https://github.com/anton-k/csound-expression/blob/master/tutorial/chapters/SoundFontsTutorial.md

Anton