Ok, now it installed successfully (using cabal).

I cleaned my complete haskell installation and re-installed it using the
ArchHaskell packages.

On the first pass, there was some problem with the
monoid-transformer-0.0.3 library, but
after reinstalling that library (again, using cabal),
haskore-supercollider was installed !

Thanks for the quick support !

Regards,
Niklas