Hi Vincent,

Wow this stuff looks interesting. I can't build HarmTrace on the GHC I
have installed however.

Is there any way of seeing fHarm or FComp in action, without purchasing
those papers for $15?

No I have not written any papers on my work yet. I would not rule it
out, but for the time being everything has been kept under wraps.

Regards,
Ruben

http://lurk.org/r/topic/5ym0fBe3gbfkvnVGejyXPF

To leave Haskell Art, email haskell-...@group.lurk.org with the following email